This is my first time staying at the hotel. I have been to Casa de campo before but always had rented a house. The rooms are awesome, large rooms and large bathrooms. Great space and comfortable bed. Ac worked good and for me that is always key when you are in such hot weather.
Service is awesome, the restaurants run a bit slow, but this is a beach resort so it is to be expected. I was told by one of the managers that they have to take a certain amount of time even if the dish is ready ( 15 min minimum)
The golf is the best there is, I have played at ,any great courses (pinehurst, whistling straits) and this is up there with them. Ask for pepo the caddy if you get to play, great guy and very respectful.
Eat at pepperoni!
Overall this place is awesome, definitely one of my favorite places to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic