I live in Casa de Campo.
The hotel switchboard still connects you to anything other than the the number you dialed.
I hope they never fix it.
This is a special place that Time Forgot.
The food is incredible.
The service is impossible.
Yet, I have searched the earth of where to live.
And I live in Casa de Campo.
The impossible es possible.
This is a special place.
Dios suenious en Casa de Campo.
Please, please, never fix the switchboard.
Because dreams happen in The Carribean's Most Complete Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic