I live in Casa de Campo.
The hotel switchboard still connects you to anything other than the the number you dialed.
I hope they never fix it.
This is a special place that Time Forgot.
The food is incredible.
The service is impossible.
Yet, I have searched the earth of where to live.
And I live in Casa de Campo.
The impossible es possible.
This is a special place.
Dios suenious en Casa de Campo.
Please, please, never fix the switchboard.
Because dreams happen in The Carribean's Most Complete Resort.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Hotel
- Casa Del Campo
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The symphony of the Caribbean has begun… unfolding over seven thousand acres of rolling hills, crashing waves and endless horizons. Nestled alongside the warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, Casa de Campo makes its home on the captivating southeast coast of the Dominican Republic. Lush by nature and newly redesigned to be more luxurious than ever, this paradise is the premier island retreat – perfect for action, adventure, relaxation, and sophisticated diversions for all ages. It is the story of an unsurpassed vacation experience that began 39 years ago and stands to this day as the living example of pure enjoyment.An on-property international airport and an all-new hotel, lobby, pool area and Elite-level rooms are just part of what awaits. There are also the myriad of experiences to be found at the Altos de Chavon artist and cultural village, a globally acclaimed Marina, an impressive array of world-class sports, chic shopping, the award-winning eco-immersion Cygalle Spa, bountiful dining in multiple restaurants and a collection of private villa home accommodations. Indeed, Casa de Campo reigns as the Caribbean’s Most Complete Resort. The grandest chapter in Caribbean vacationing is here… all that is missing is you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.