Dominican Republic is beautiful and the people are very nice. One of my favorite people in the world, Nina, lives in La Romana with her family and two children. We rented a house in the community and it was exactly what you would see in a movie. Super cool pools. Ocean views that are just amazing. The marina is a very cool area with a few good restaurants and some nice shopping. The marina area is very clean and classy. Rent golf carts to get around the community.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic