My family and I found paradise on earth.
What a great place.
The service was outstanding.
The room are huge.
The complex is safe and secure.
The diversity of thing to do i enormous.
At first I was skeptical about booking this resort due to the long distance from our home and it's vast size, numerous rooms and villas. I am SO glad that we stayed at the resort and we will be planning a return in the near future if time allows us of course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Campo offers "The Sporting Life" experience with timeless sports rooted in tradition including five Pete Dye-designed golf courses (famed Teeth of the Dog), Jim McLean Golf School with professional instructor, Eric Lillibridge, 245-acre Shooting Center, La Terrazza Tennis Club, Polo & Equestrian Club, 370-slip Marina & Yacht Club, five-star Beach Club by Le Cirque, Casa de Campo Spa and its own artists' village, Altos de Chavon, modeled after a XVI century Mediterranean city with a 5,000-seat Grecian-style amphitheater inaugurated by Frank Sinatra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Casa de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic