This is my 6th vacation to the Dominican Republic. The resort is very clean and well kept. The food is average and eveything tastes the same, no flavor but again that was expected. There were many areas of this resort that were off limits to up as we were not VIP status. This resort is full of people that are tryng to upsell you to the VIP section. We arrived at 1:30 am and were sleeping in and missed the morning briefing, we were approched by a member of the resort and he assured us that he will show us everything and will help us.We were in the process of trying to find the breakfast buffer. He took us across the street and tried to sell us a timeshare , we have been lied to and manipulated and when we addressed the behavior we were left to walk about 15 minutes back to our side of the resort since we said no to the upselling.
People with a black wrist band were considered priority & rules did not apply to them , they did not have to wait in line like the rest of us. on this holiday we we made to feel like we were second class. The managament didn't care. If not being able to have the things promised to you in the advertisement and having many areas, bars, restaurants and yes even lounge chairs be off limits to you. Literally the staff will tell you your not allowed on this property and have to leave. I was there to relax and be on a vacation and all we(6 of us) felt like we were made to feel like second class
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Villas are the ultimate in luxury and exclusivity, as each is a small estate home with sumptuous, private three and four bedrooms that offer guests a unique and exclusive vacation experience. All of these villas are a classical Spanish Mediterranean style architecture, with red tile roofs, stucco plastered archways and distinguished stone columns with generous tropical gardens where hibiscus, bougainvilleas and other magnificent tropical plants abound. All have a private swimming pool, shaded terrace, veranda, kitchen, and a full private bath leading directly off each bedroom. The villas are furnished with rattan, elephant bamboo and a natural Caribbean wattle work and are equipped with air conditioning, overhead fans, and cable television. The Crown Villas are part of the all-inclusive Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort and guests have access to all the facilities of the Resort (excluding the V.I.P areas). A personal maid and an exclusive menu in each of the seven Resort restaurants complete these perfect accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.