This was my second time at this resort. The first time we stayed in the Presidential Suites - they are awesome but You cannot get a golf cart so we opted for the Villa. We paid for a 6 bedroom villa but got two villas that were 3 bedroom each. They were side by side. We rented from a member that said they were Supreme Members. We learned later that unless you are a member you only can get Villas reserved for "guests". They are older, less equipped and in need of major repairs. Here are the pros and cons. Pros: more space, golf cart with each villa, private pool and breakfast in your villa. Cons: Older units, fewer amenities (most days we could not even get towels, some rooms had no wastebaskets or TV's). The villa was on a main road and it was very noisy. Beds were uncomfortable and everyday was a new maintenance problem. We had water leaking after every rain, toilets breaking and sinks that clogged. The breakfast that everyone is talking about is semi prepared when brought to your villa. The "maid" yes the same person cleaning your toilet with no gloves, is making your breakfast. This could be a great place to stay but for the money we paid, I expect better. I wont be staying in the Villas again until they are all upgraded or I can stay in something updated. Also, if you have allergies or breathing issues stay away. The bedroom downstairs had mold, mildew issues. The resort needs to pay its Direct TV bill. The warning that the service would be disconnected unless the bill was paid keep flashing on the TV's. Crazy!!
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Crown Villas Hotel
- Lifestyle Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Villas are the ultimate in luxury and exclusivity, as each is a small estate home with sumptuous, private three and four bedrooms that offer guests a unique and exclusive vacation experience. All of these villas are a classical Spanish Mediterranean style architecture, with red tile roofs, stucco plastered archways and distinguished stone columns with generous tropical gardens where hibiscus, bougainvilleas and other magnificent tropical plants abound. All have a private swimming pool, shaded terrace, veranda, kitchen, and a full private bath leading directly off each bedroom. The villas are furnished with rattan, elephant bamboo and a natural Caribbean wattle work and are equipped with air conditioning, overhead fans, and cable television. The Crown Villas are part of the all-inclusive Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort and guests have access to all the facilities of the Resort (excluding the V.I.P areas). A personal maid and an exclusive menu in each of the seven Resort restaurants complete these perfect accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.