“great half day trip” 5 of 5 stars

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“great half day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This trip was well worth the money we paid for it. The guides were very funny and really made the trip The staff at the ranch were really freindly as well.I would definately recommend this trip. Dont forget to take bananas for the horses

Visited November 2012

Vassalboro
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was a first timer! Joyce was very friendly and had a great sense of humor and Alex was even crazier than his name... Before I go again, I think I have learned a lesson...not to sit and put all your weight on the horse, ouch... We saw such beautiful sights!!!!

Visited October 2012
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“GREAT TIME @ Rancho Lorilar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to DR in Jun/Jul 2012 and went on a full-day tour - it was really amazing, Joyce was very helpful in organizing the details of my excursion prior to my arrival in DR, I brought bananas/sausages/pastries for the horses/dogs/staff and they all loved it. I really loved the food at the pit-stop for the full-day tour and I loved the "galloping" parts ALOT. I was not sore at all after the full-day tour. The horses were very easy going & followed instructions. Would def recommend this ranch over others.

Visited July 2012
Luton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great ride into the countryside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

When you arrive at the ranch you are greeted by Joyce. She's a New yorker and is very very down to earth. She will tell you whats what and what you will be doing on your ride that day. We only did a half day ride which was great. the 2 guides that can out with us are very knowledgeable about their country and their horses. One of our guides crazy Alex was very funny and could answer pretty much all our questions.

Visited October 2012
Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We did a half day Horse Riding trip with our Boys aged 10 and 7. We had the most amazing time the guides were brilliant. Horses were lovely. My children have never ridden before and they loved the experience. If we had know it was so good before hand we would have definetly gone in the second week too.

Visited September 2012