We just returned from a week stay at the Presidential Suites section of thre Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort. We stayed as guests of a member so we did have the gold VIP wristbands which do provide access to the almost every restaurant/bar/beach on the resort. We found the presidential suite accomodations very nice- The rooms were exceptionally clean upon our arrival and was maintained to the same standard throughout our stay. Our "neighborhood' bar, the Bourbon Street Bar was very close by, and the bartenders Silvio and Ricardo not only made fine cocktails, expressos etc but were overall very helpful and enjoyable during our stay. The breakfast buffetts are generally the same throughout the resort but there are numerous restaurants for lunch and dinner choices . one of our favorites for lunch was Anja's on the 4th floor of the tower, and El Pilon and Jazz were our favorite restaurants for dinner- Is this five star "foodie worthy" dining? I would say not, but we found it to be very acceptaple especially considering the size of the resort and the number of restaurants they have. We did do a few excoursions during our stay - a visit to Puerto Plata and a tram up to the top of Mt Isabel De Torres, a trip to Paradise Island to snorkel, as well as a visit to Ocean World- all very fun and interesting- All in all a very fun vacation. one last coment- Tipping- We found the majority of the employees wiorking at the resort as well as on the excoursions to be very friendly, attentive and helpful and we tipped accordingly.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.