This review is for Crown Residence Suites only.
We were upgraded from two one bedroom suites to one 2 bedroom suite, because they messed up our reservation.
The VIP Beach is really nice. There are huge canopy beds (some were bunk beds) all over and small whirlpools every 15ft or so. You can also order light fare at the bar 11am -5pm.
They advertise 11 restaurants but only one or two open daily. They also get limited amount of reservations per restaurant. We were a party of 6 and were only able to dine at one restaurant. Even with that one reservation, we had a hard time getting a table for 6. They only take reservations from 9am-11am.. but you have to be there at 8:45 to even attempt to get a table. Their reason for only opening only 1-2 a day is because they're low of staff.. likethat should be the guests concern.
The pools have no lifeguards and the water is too warm. It's also very dirty. There was a performance with fire torches and floating beds in one of the pools.. the next day the water was still filthy with residue from the show.
The front desk is only open until 11pm and they are extremely unprofessional and rude. You have to constantly remind them of things and they get upset when you do.
There is no room service.
Our minibar was stocked every other day.. and only because we requested it.
Housekeeping also came by every other day.. again only when requested.
There was a hammock stand with no hammock in our patio. We requested one the first day of arrival and received it on the last night of our stay. This is only because we kept reminding them that it never arrived.
The couch in the room was filthy.
The patio door was broken (wouldn't lock), the TV had static on every single channel, there were dead bees and flies in the bathrooms every day. And I'm almost 99% sure there were bed bugs in the beds. I was really itchy when I slept.. it also could've been the lack of room service in the already disgusting room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence