I am a frequent traveler and this was the worst trip ever! Our room was not ready. Waited 45 minutes for the room to be ready and when we eventually got inside the room the A/C was not working!! We had to wait another 30 minutes for them to fix the problem. The personnel were detached and rude. The pools are closed at 7pm!!! You cannot go make a reservation for the specific days that you want--they will tell you what days you can have your reservation. The shuttle system between resorts is a joke! It does not take 5-10 minutes like we were informed. Many times we are waiting 20-25 minutes for a shuttle!! Sometimes we ended up walking to the other resorts. Twice quarrels and fights occurred because it was chaotic on the "lines". The food was mediocre and there was not a variety to mixed drinks available.
The best part of the trip was the excursion that we bought from Jose on the beach and it was the best time that we had! It was our highlight....
In summary, if you go you were forewarned. Spend your money elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence