We love staying at the Casa Colonial. It is an oasis in the midst of all the all-inclusives. It is luxurious and quiet. This stay we had an ocean front junior suite on the second floor. The rooms are enormous and have every creature comfort. The orchids in the gardens are gorgeous. The entire property is spotless and welcoming. Manuel and Jr. are so polite and helpful at the front door. The guards on the beach keep the vendors away that pester you consistently at the other resort beaches which allows you to unwind even more. We actually would give this resort a 4.95 and not a 4. The only thing keeping it from a 5 is the internet access is terrible and has been intermittent at best both stays. This time the hair dryer also had a rotten rubber grip on it that got sticky stuff on your hands. Other than that it is above and beyond any other resort in the D.R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach