My family and I had an awesome time at Casa Colonial. You are welcomed with an welcome drink in a beautiful lobby. Check-in is fast and easy. Whenever we needed anything assistance was at room door before we could hang up the phone. Made me feel as tho we had a private butler. Everyone was very welcoming at the hotel. The food is delicious at Lucia's. We had a peaceful time at the beach that was not over crowed like the ones next door. We are looking forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach