Just wrapping up a three-day stay at the Casa Colonial - an architecturally stunning property with exceptional service, fabulous food, tasteful decor, heavenly linens and bedding and a peaceful spa. From start to finish, the staff here has looked after our every need with warmth and class. No request has gone unheeded. No detail has been overlooked.
Sadly, though, after enjoying blissful days at this five-star property, every night we have been offended by the relentless intrusion of offensively loud music coming from the resort next door. Loud bass beats, tacky DJ shout-outs and absurd faux-sirens persist until 1:00 a.m. every night.
It is such a shame that a world-class property like Casa Colonial has to sit astride such a disruptive neighbor. Would never suggest that guests at the other property should not enjoy their outdoor evening entertainment, but the volume level is far beyond anything reasonable and hopefully Casa Colonial can prevail on local authorities or their neighbors to find an appropriate accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel Puerto Plata
- Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
- Casa Colonial Beach Hotel
- Hotel Casa Colonial Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the exotic north coast of the Dominican Republic and directly on the crystal water, Casa Colonial Beach & Spa is the ultimate, world-class resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Colonial Beach & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.