The trip was so much fun I wouldn't think twice about going back. I actually went in spring of 2009 with my mother. I loved meeting all of the friendly people from all over the world. The staff was so nice and not only did they help you when needed but they were also willing to just hang out and play volleyball. The amenities were also GREAT. i played tennis, went kayaking, visited the casino, played volleyball, and many more things all for free. The locals were so nice to tour me around and show us everything. The water was BEAUTIFUL. I stayed in a one bedroom and it was nice but nothing super fancy. The floor was tile which was nice because the beach was steps away. I also made some friends in the villas and they were so nice. You can order whatever you want at any time and they'll bring you an entire bottle of rum .. for free! The all inclusive drinks were definitely handy! I don't know what everyone else is talking about the food. It was delicious and there were so many options. At first my stomach had to get used to it but other than that i couldn't complain.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Hotel
- Hacienda Hotel Puerto Plata
- Hacienda Resort All Inclusive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine waking up in your own luxury suite as another perfect day dawns in the Dominican Republic. A gentle sea breeze rolls in as you enjoy fresh island fruit and cup of famous Dominican coffee on your private terrace. Just a three-minute walk away, breathtaking Cofresi Beach awaits with water sports, sailing, deep sea fishing and the aquatic wonders of Ocean World. And, as a member of the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, you can plan to enjoy even more exclusive V.I.P privileges. The Residence Suites offer every comfort and luxury of a first class vacation destination. Set within 12 three-story Spanish-Mediterranean hillside buildings, couples and families can enjoy our two bedroom suite with spacious living and dining areas, private baths and fully-equipped kitchenettes. No detail has been overlooked to assure your vacation experience provides every comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.