We stayed at the Riu dor 2 weeks and loved every minute of it. The rooms were clean and the mini bar was great! the staff were very friendly, the animation team are crazy! The food was nice, even if your a picky eater there is plenty to choose from. The weather was fantatsic i would go again in february. The Pool and beach were good aswell. What we liked the most was the fact you could use all 3 hotels, so you could do different things each day!
Overall it was brillant and we are going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the beach in Maimon Bay * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * Located in the Riu Resort, near ClubHotels Riu Bachata and Riu Mambo * Main building and 1-story bungalow complex * Surrounded by 15,000 m2 / 18,000 sq. yards of tropical gardens * 9 km / 5.5 miles from Puerto Plata * 150 m / 495 ft. from Caribbean Street * 25 km / 15.5 miles from Puerto Plata Intl. Airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Merengue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Merengue Hotel
- Club Hotel Riu Merengue
- Clubhotel Riu Merengue Puerto Plata
- Riu Merengue Dominican Republic
- Riu Merengue Puerto Plata
- Rui Merengue