We just returned from our 2nd trip to VHGV and God willing we will go again and again. I'm so impressed with this resort.
On arrival we were given the rooms we requested earlier via email, along with rum and a fruit tray (for returning guests). Check in and delivery of our luggage was QUICK. As return guests we were also invited to a cocktail party, where they gave away 4 tickets to SeaWorld.
As usual, the food was excellent all week with lots of variety. We enjoyed the Seafood and Italian this time around... but found we also love the variety at the buffet.
All staff were very friendly and they go above and beyond the call of duty. My husband had a blast with the Animation Crew and played a LOT of games. A lot of them knew us by name by mid week and high fived us and shook our hands every time they passed by.
Talk about a CLEAN resort! I even spotted housekeepers polishing the balcony railings! Unbelievable.
Service was excellent all week - and it was a little busy too being March Break.
Even the beach is kept very clean, and all the grounds as well.
The beach is very nice with snorkeling within feet of the shore.
For an excellent beach massage - look for Amanda.
I only have good things to say about this resort.
If you are thinking of going to POP, check out this resort - you will not be dissapointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic