My husband and I had a nice relaxing trip LOTS OF R & R and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESORT WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. When I read some reviews from others its like "SERIOUSLY" DON'T BOTHER TRAVELLING THEN.
The service and staff was awesome and the resort was clean and well maintained. There was a variety of food to select from at the buffet and different everyday and the 'smoothie bar' was my favorite every morning. The LA CARTE restaurants were all very good and our favorite was the italian restaurant. The beach was beautiful and we could walk out to our waists to the beautiful blue water to coral reefs and see the colorful fish. the walks along the beach everyday were beautiful. YES of course you have the vendors approaching you, but they need to make a living too! Our Travel Rep. 'Jennifer' was very helpful and pleasant and we booked two excursions with her. My husband booked the deep sea fishing, waste of money do some research and find another company to take you. I booked the spa day at the 'Jasmine Spa' it was about 40 minutes from the resort and let me say it was the most beautiful experience I have had.
The entertainment wasn't the best but that really isn't important to us when we go travel. We met alot of great people from around the world and would definitely stay at this resort again.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Hotel
- Grand Ventana
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.