The facility is not brand new so one can find signs of aging within the infrastructure such as the patio masonry, pool tiling, and thatch on the rooves of the pool bar, and beach shelters.
The room was much better than adequate. The decorative bed pillows could have had the covers changed. However, the room was clean, cleaned and tastefully appointed with special decorative touches like towel oragami and flower petals - very nice.
The food was plentiful, delicious, fresh, and served in a variety of presentations to please a variety of pallattes.
The staff, oh the staff!! The staff was fantastic. They were the most pleasant, accomodating, friendly, attentive and hard working. From the curb-side bell-boy who greeted us, to the desk clerk who checked us out and thanked us for our stay, the staff was completely focused on providing a wonderful experience. The folks who cleaned the rooms and the ones who cleaned the patio around the pool, adn the walk-way to the beach all did a great job and were quick with a smile and a warm Dominican greeting. I would especially like to mention Maria and Nat who greeted us for breakfast and dinner, and to Nicholas and Pablo at the bar, and to Louis and Salle at the pool bar. Thank you all. Salle's rum punch drinks were outstanding.
Thank you to all the staff for providing us with a very relaxing, enjoyable vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your VH Gran Ventana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Ventana Beach Hotel
- Gran Ventana Dominican Republic
- Gran Ventana Puerto Plata
- Gran Ventana Beach Resort Puerto Plata
- Hotel Gran Ventana Beach
- Grand Ventana Beach Resort
- Gran Ventana Hotel Dominican Republic