I stay with my wife and 3 year old daugther for 1 week at the resort. From Friday afternoon until Sunday the locals are in and they trash the resort leaving empty cups all over the resort. At the buffet they let their kids do what ever they want and you can't enjoy your meals. I would recomend saving your ala carta reservation for the weekend since you are only allow 2 reservations per guest. After the locals leave the resort returns into a paradise. The beach is excellent and beautiful and the view is screen saver quality. The staff is very excellent and are always willing to do everything they can to help you have a good vacation especially the gentlemen that is the waiter at the ala carta restaurant he is excellent. At the beach you must get the foot massage from the lady that walks on the beach offering it to the tourist you wont regret. There are also a few beach vendors but if you don't want to buy just said no and they walk away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino