This review is a bit late but myself and my boyfriend went to this resort in May 2012. We had an amazing time here! It was our first holiday together and we certainly will never forget it. I was a bit worried about going here after reading reviews on here but this is an honest review and it was lovely! The beach is beautiful, the rooms are brilliant, modern and stylish! The pool was great and to my surprise the food was also quite good. There are two restaurants and a buffet restaurant, all had decent food and nothing that made us sick. Just be careful of food that may have been prepared in their water, and meats... And you will be fine here. We went on three amazing excursions, that were sold to us on the beach! Don't go through the rep, they are rip offs, the guys on the beach are just as good and you also help them out in buying a trip through them. I would highly recommend the waterfall trip and paradise island. They were both amazing! Over all this holiday was fantastic, we met some lovely people out there who are now friends, and the staff are welcoming and polite. It's clean and the cleaners were brilliant with the rooms. I would highly recommend this hotel! You won't be disappointed. We weren't and we got it for a real bargain!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino