stayed at the grand paradise playa dorada january 14 to the 21st. It was a good time. The food was average, the weather was nice. The beach was nice too. The animation was ok. The only one i really think did a great job was Manny. The rest were either rude or ignored you unless you spoke spanish. Super Joe was good too. The shows were good and it was quite loud till pretty late. Would i go back there no i would not. I would try another hotel like the riu merengue which i have gone quite a few times. I have to say the view from the restaurant is marvelous but thats all it has. I think if they change some of the staff and food it would be a better vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino