This spa is the perfect complement to a beach go-ers vacation. I went here with a friend during our stay in Puerto Plata and let me tell you we were SUPER impressed. The whole idea is that the owner (who is really friendly by the way, and Canadian) is a massage therapist and started the place as a way to give back to the community. What a find! We were pampered upon arrival with fresh guava juice.
The highlight of this experience for me was the mud bath. I have never experienced anything like this before and it was fantastic. The lunch was also a welcome change from the typical resort food. The best part of the meal is the attention to detail and the owner gave us an explanation of why certain items were chosen.
Overall, excellent experience.
Recommended for: people looking for a "retreat" style excursion and are in Puerto Plata, couples, newlyweds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jasmine Spa and Wellness Centre is the Dominican Republic’s newest mind, body and soul get-away. The 8-bed facility offers customized wellness programs for families, small groups, and individuals. Jasmine Spa and Wellness Centre is nestled amongst 40 acres of lush rainforest in the Cordillera Septentrional region/ area of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. The natural beauty of the landscape creates the illusion of a sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Jasmine Spa and Wellness Holistic Health reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Spa And Wellness Holistic Health Hotel Puerto Plata
- Jasmine Hotel Puerto Plata
- Jasmine Spa Puerto Plata