My husband, myself and two kids 1 yr old and 4 yr old stayed there was it was horrible. After three days my girls got sick throwing up, diarrhea; ended up in the hospital for two days and now they got a parasite called "ameba" found in the water. So guess what the hotel only provides a bottle of water and filter water by the bar where u can fill it up, not a good idea. We started buying water after two days but it was already late they already have the parasite. It was the most difficult and hard experience where u go to relax have fun and at the end u kids get very sick and at the hospital. Sucks hotel. Before i went did research but i didn't find bad reviews like these ones in this site. Too bad I didn't read these one before. A very heartbroken mom. So dissapointed to see ur kids get sick because of others carelessness. Don't go there specially if u have kids.
If you own or manage Allegro Playa Dorada, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.