“Spacious and elegant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jaguar Apart Studios

Jaguar Apart Studios
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santo Domingo
Jaguar Apart Studios
Save Saved
You added Jaguar Apart Studios to your Saves list
Hermanos Deligne #59 | Gazcue, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Gazcue)   |
Ranked #44 of 75 Hotels in Santo Domingo
New York, New York, United States
“Spacious and elegant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the spaciousness and elegance of our double room for only $55 per night.

Pros
- Quiet neighborhood
- Few blocks from casino and restaurants
- Few blocks from the Malecon (Ocean drive)
- Few blocks from Guibia beach
- Close to Colonial Zone
- Free parking in front
- Great AC
- Satellite TV
- No deposit needed
- Awesome bed
- Soft pillow
- Kitchenette
- Free Internet (but you have to stand close to the hallway)
- Lots of space for luggage
- No restrictions on guests, just leave some ID at front desk if you don't know your guest.

Cons
- No elevator
- No safe in our room (depends on room)
- No shampoo
- Tiny tub

If you want to get to know Santo Domingo, I highly recommend this hotel. It's close to Zona Colonia, 2 casinos, playa Guibia, Malecon, and other points of interest.

If you can't find the hotel make sure you ask for the street, not the hotel name. It's a few blocks behind Hotel Jaragua.

Room Tip: Try to google the area before you visit, there are many points of interest that you can just walk to...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. Rafael and staff made my first vist to this beautiful country both fun and interesting will most definitely be returning this year before fall. My overall experience although short was unforgettable.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Reno
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2009

I took a trip to the Dominican Republic recently, and I was very pleased with this hotel. The owner was very helpful and assisted me in finding a good dentist in the city. The rooms are squeaky clean and I got food and drinks delivered to my room without having to leave unless I wanted to. I should also add that the owner speaks both English and Spanish, and reservations can be paid for in advance or on arrival.

The room I got came with a mini fridge, a cooking area, and cabinets, and I was impressed with the polished wooden doors. The room also comes with a television, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, and a small balcony. For $180 for three nights it is the best value in the city hands down, and I will definitely be staying there again while I'm in Santo Domingo.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Jaguar Apart Studios? Share your experiences!