i have not spent a night here but have visited a friend who is a regular.the price is decent and its location is close to the colonial zone.my girlfriend has stayed here and she had no complaints.every room has a good view.i have stayed in worse hotels in the dominican so i dont understand some of these people complaining.what i didnt like was the pool was cool and i didnt feel like going in.also the bar by the pool will charge you 5 times the price for a bottle of rum.thats a ripoff.i usually stay in boca chica at hotels that cost less than santo domingo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the Caribbean Sea, just a few steps from the Colonial City. Facilities: Terrace-Restaurant, swimming pool, live music, free Wi-Fi, parking and taxis. All rooms have ocean view and are fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Napolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napolitano Hotel And Casino
- Napolitano Hotel Santo Domingo