Loved my corner room. 2 window walls, facing the ocean. (I wished the windows were clean.) Even had a window in my bathroom, so I could enjoy the view anytime necessary. I must say it was very relaxing to stare at the ocean while sitting on my throne. The only thing I found disappointing with the hotel was the food. The breakfast was....ugh, and the room service food wasn't great either. And there was no where else to eat if you didn't take a taxi somewhere....but the charm and the smiles and kindness of the people who work there make up for it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Santo Domingo is located on the southern side of the city, 31 kilometers (35 minutes) away from the Las Americas International Airport and 110 kilometers (120 minutes) away from La Romana International Airport. Situated near Santo Domingo’s major corporations, the downtown business sector. Hilton Santo Domingo is the perfect hotel for business and events.The Hilton Santo Domingo with 21 floors and panoramic elevators in the atrium is the tallest hotel in Santo Domingo and overlooks the tranquil waters of the Caribbean sea, with 3 bars and one restaurant. All guests can enjoy free internet WiFi at Vista Bar and Akwa Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hilton Hotel Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Hilton