This HIlton facility is a great business stay. Many business people come here becaus the facility is very confortable and they cater to these people. The Gym is nice the rooms are vey spacious and clean. The lights went out a few times but honestly, it's not the Hotels fault it's just the nature of the beast.
The Hotel is right across from the "Malecon" Sea wall so you can walk around in the day light and see the ocean. Not recommended at night.
They have anice restaurant with delicious " sancocho" a native Dominican stew that is to die for.
Nice pool facility and business are. The meeting rooms are very nice and spacious. You feel very safe and taken care of here and the staff makes sure you fell that way.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hilton Santo Domingo Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Santo Domingo is located on the southern side of the city, 31 kilometers (35 minutes) away from the Las Americas International Airport and 110 kilometers (120 minutes) away from La Romana International Airport. Situated near Santo Domingo’s major corporations, the downtown business sector. Hilton Santo Domingo is the perfect hotel for business and events.The Hilton Santo Domingo with 21 floors and panoramic elevators in the atrium is the tallest hotel in Santo Domingo and overlooks the tranquil waters of the Caribbean sea, with 3 bars and one restaurant. All guests can enjoy free internet WiFi at Vista Bar and Akwa Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Prestigia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.