Front desk staff was excellent, as were the cleaning staff. The food was good although it appeared that some of the staff were still in training. The outside is very tired, but the inside is clean and quiet. The views were great. The sheets and pillows were luxurious - that was a surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Santo Domingo is located on the southern side of the city, 31 kilometers (35 minutes) away from the Las Americas International Airport and 110 kilometers (120 minutes) away from La Romana International Airport. Situated near Santo Domingo’s major corporations, the downtown business sector. Hilton Santo Domingo is the perfect hotel for business and events.The Hilton Santo Domingo with 21 floors and panoramic elevators in the atrium is the tallest hotel in Santo Domingo and overlooks the tranquil waters of the Caribbean sea, with 3 bars and one restaurant. All guests can enjoy free internet WiFi at Vista Bar and Akwa Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hilton Hotel Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Hilton