Great views of the ocean from ocean front rooms (though the putside windows are in sure need of cleaning). I was created with kindness and efficiency, as well as checked in quickly (early I might add). My room was very clean as well as the bathroom.
The location isn't a "tourist spot", as the beach is not truly usable, and you will need a can to go about anywhere (except to eat next door at Tony Romas).
But the hotel staff, room, Executive lounge, etc are very well kept and maintained.
I am afraid the couple of poor reviews on here were from people that would be impossible to please regardless of the hotel or the staff. Being a Diamond VIP and traveling the USA and 5 Countries for work, I've never had a problem with anyone when I treat them with respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Santo Domingo is located on the southern side of the city, 31 kilometers (35 minutes) away from the Las Americas International Airport and 110 kilometers (120 minutes) away from La Romana International Airport. Situated near Santo Domingo’s major corporations, the downtown business sector. Hilton Santo Domingo is the perfect hotel for business and events.The Hilton Santo Domingo with 21 floors and panoramic elevators in the atrium is the tallest hotel in Santo Domingo and overlooks the tranquil waters of the Caribbean sea, with 3 bars and one restaurant. All guests can enjoy free internet WiFi at Vista Bar and Akwa Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hilton Hotel Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Hilton