I've been staying here for about 9 years. I've seen the wonderful renovations that the hotel undertook a few years ago. The beds are incredibly comfortable/luxurious. Great rooms (suites have balconies facing the Caribbean Sea) and great service. Location is excellent for city lovers. 24hr room service and great lounge on the top floor, if you qualify, and great restaurant on the 2nd floor. More benefits if you become an InterContinental Ambassador member (best hotel program around but you pay a nominal fee).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental