if you want or need to stop in santo domingo you do not have many choices.
we choose 3 nights in the now called crowne plaza. people could not be nicer. room ( upgrade with terrace with confortable but had not been renovated for a while) the pool is worth the stay.
however the noise from the malecom is disturbing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental