I have stayed in this hotel many times for business in the last decade. Its location is convenient. Lobby bar, restaurant and executive lounge were recently reburbished and are ok. However rooms remain as they were long time ago and need renewing. If you carry big luggage avoid staying on the top floor (15th) as lifts don't get up there. I rather prefer having a bite at the lobby instead of having a meal in the restaurant. Not impressed with the food. Staff is nice.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.