Our group of 70 for an in-hotel conference from U.S. was pleased with room sizes, excellent service and quality of foods (included breakfast in price), pleasant atmosphere. The broad well-decorated accesses/hallways and multiple salons for meetings were just right. Good internet wireless, free.
Food prices were exhorbitant. Many nearby restaurants were reasonable and of high quality, safe to walk to daily.
Nice taxi service from hotel at all times, tho' steep. Best to arrange transport from airport on your own.
Constant problems with elevators, all 4--not responded to during our week's stay.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.