This is a nice hotel overlooking the sea, I arrived pretty late but the front desk were happy to help with room service. The room was good with a nice view of the sea, but unfortunately no balcony which would have been a bonus. Bathrooms are pretty good if a little dated. Breakfast is a buffet however beware espresso coffee attracts a surcharge- this I always find very strange in a hotel of this standard. As always the please recycle towels made me laugh since the shower also ran the bath tap which was a bit ironic given the environmental piece!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental