The hotel is a very good standard like all holiday inn and continental group. The rooms are spacious, modern, with very comfortable beds. The rooms with a view on the ocean are particularly nice. The only issue is the location since area of the Malecon is very quite with no restaurants or bars. Better to be in the city center or closer to the historical area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo puts you in reach of the New World's fascinating history and the city s modern culture and nightlife. You can walk to the Colonial Zone, the Cultural Centre and the business district, and the main shopping areas are also close by. A 35-minute drive will take you to the Caribbean s best beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Intercontinental