Extremely beautiful hotel at a prime location near food, shopping and history. The staff is friendly and the maids clean beautifully. The breakfast was absolutely incredible and had everythin from cereal to lox. The pool is pretty and overlooks a harbor. If you can avoid don't order food by the pool, just drinks. The other resturaunt is really good and the chocalate souffle is so good. The gym is small and cool with 4 machines and weights, this is a really good hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel Santo Domingo
- Hostal Nicolas De Ovando-Mgallery Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the colonial quarter of Santo Domingo, set among remarkable buildings, stands the Nicolas de Ovando hotel, the former home of the Governor of the same name, a contemporary of Christopher Colombus. Built on the first paved street of the New World, where beautiful Spanish ladies strolled to display their rich costumes, the hotel's guests will enjoy an outstanding stay in a unique place where the stones, patios and fountains will take you back in time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hostal Nicolas de Ovando-Mgallery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.