The hotel , which I learned from the doorman is about to close finally on April 2014 , advertises 2 kind of rooms .In the main building and in the "Garden" building. The misleading description means a motel style building facing the huge parking (this is the "garden"!) . If you are lucky you have view to the parking .the odd numbered rooms. Otherwise you have view the wall of the next building! If you get the room 236 you have bonus the noise of the installations (air condition , boilers etc ). With few words if you insist making a booking to them and propose you Garden Building ....run for your life! The building has leaking on the corridors from the roof , is dirty in the corners and cannot be cleaned anymore. Needs dismandling . Go somewhere else unless you are looking for trouble .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the All New Renaissance Jaragua Hotel in Santo Domingo. This historic icon has undergone a complete $40 Million renovation, restoring the icon with all new modern guestrooms, suites, spa, fitness center, meeting spaces, restaurants, bars, and resort pool with pool side bar. We welcome you to come and rediscover the all new Renaissance Jaragua Hotel in June 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Renaissance Jaragua Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Santo Domingo
- Renaissance Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Renaissance