We had seen all reviews and pictures and we were not surprised. Location is best in Santo Domingo and the area is very safe for tourist and in fact this is the best place in the city as crime seems very law thanks to patrols. The hotel is a little old in some parts but still very nice. We had 3 nights at the hotel and used the hotel for our base for city sight seeing. We had a problem with toillete and they took a few hours to fix it but it was fixed! We would stay there again if we got a good price and we were in Santo Domingo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of June 11, 2015 - Rediscover the All New Renaissance Jaragua Hotel in Santo Domingo. This historic icon has undergone a complete $40 Million renovation, restoring the icon with all new modern guestrooms, suites, spa, fitness center, meeting spaces, restaurants, bars, and resort pool with pool side bar. The hotel opened its doors on June 11, 2015 after an extensive transformation of a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Renaissance Jaragua Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Jaragua Hotel Santo Domingo
- Renaissance Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo Renaissance