“My Favorite Beach!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 72 attractions in Santo Domingo
Type: Beaches
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This scenic beach is one of the closest beach resorts to Santo Domingo.
Dover, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“My Favorite Beach!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have been to DR three times! I have visited Santiago, Puerta Plata, Mao, and Santo Domingo. Bocage chica is my favorite beach the food and the water is soooo nice. It's the freshest seafood I have ever had. You must visit this beach when ever you are in the area.

Visited June 2013

Middletown, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“This was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

My reviews for this place has to be high compared to how we were treated at Boca Marina restaurant right next door to it on our wedding day. We originally made reservations at the other restaurant as we were recomended to try it but we were treated so badly as we arrived dressed in our wedding attire. I told my husband lets pay our bill amd get the hell out of dodge. When we left we noticed this restaurant called Nepturno right next door. We walk in and they welcome us right away without a reservation. It was clean, they were friendly, it was romantic, they served with great customer service and made us feel so happy. Food, drinks, prices were really good. Can't wait to go back with my hubby!

Visited June 2013
Bronx, New York
5 attraction reviews
“Third Time's A Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Back at Hotel Villa Capri. What more can I say about this hotel that I have not already said before? It's excellent. The management is very professional and cordial. This time I stayed in a room which was the size of a small studio apartment, without the kitchenette. The room was huge!!! Please visit this hotel on your visit to Boca Chica, Dominican Republic. You won't want to stay anywhere else.

Visited August 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“The Worst Place I've Ever Been”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Worning! Stay away from Boca Chica. This is the worst place I've ever been in my life. Bunch of thieves and scam artists. During the day any tourist is subject to aggressive peddlers. There is absolutely nothing to see in Boca Chica. All you gonna see there is bunch of thieves and old guys walking around with young prostitutes.

Visited August 2013
BRONX
14 attraction reviews
“Nice and clean beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This beach is nice and clean family environment a lot of stuff to while you're there so much fun I didn't want to leave so peaceful and beautiful

Visited May 2013