“Great place to eat and relax on Dominica” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Roseau
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dominica
“Great place to eat and relax on Dominica”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

My girlfriend and I ate at this nice restaurant last week. We really enjoyed it. Th menu is large and varied and the service was wonderful. We can recommend this place to all visitors and locals alike. We plan to return soon.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Good food and ambience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Our day guide recommended this place for authentic cuisine. I had the goat stew and my son the fish. The choices are simple, come with vegetables and some island sides. I'd rate it as average. I've had better elsewhere. The restaurant is on an alleyway but so are many here. I thought the area was ok and had a bit of atmosphere.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Nice if you like trash cans”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We asked for a smoking table. The whole place is outside and where directed to the street. The table had no table cloth the leaned on the uneven pavement it was poorly lit and of course in that position you would be a the mercy of the beggars who always come around. We walked out and will never return. I'm not spending a penny for inferior treatment and I would not sit there is the menu was half price.

SF Bay Area
“Walking distance from Fort Young Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Dropped in because it was convenient to Fort Young Hotel, and we wanted to explore other dining options in town. Food was excellent! Highly recommend you get out and about to find nice options like this.

Canada
“yo have to eat somewhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We tried this place some 2 years ago, and had not so great memories (mediocre food).. Unfortunately our favourite Chinese restaurant closed down, and we had to go somewhere not far for a quick diner. We decided to give another chance to the Old Stone. We ordered from their "quick" menu- fish and chips. It took really a while to get it. I looked forward to my rather pricey piece of tuna (30 ec). Sadly, it came seriously overdone, dry and hard. what a waste of a fine fish. chips were ok though. we asked a waiter for a bill. he said yes, then disappeared. after a while - we asked a waitress if we can get the bill we are waiting for. she said yes - and also disappeared. in desperation I went to look for some staff, and spoke to the owner, asking if we can get the bill. three times a charm - bill was produced, but we had to wait way too long to pay. we know Dominican low ways, but it was slow even for local standards. not good if you are here to work and are in a hurry. very pleasant waitress, but seems they don't want to collect their money. takes forever. not sure if I will risk another time in this place. if food was better - maybe. but dry and hard tuna tells me they just aren't very good.

• Visited June 2014