“Nice Clean Place to Stay in Roseau, Dominica” 4 of 5 stars

Narakiel's Inn
Riverside, Roseau, Dominica   |
Ranked #3 of 23 Roseau B&B and Inns
Kimmy528
“Nice Clean Place to Stay in Roseau, Dominica”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2009

I was really excited to be groing to Dominica for the World Music Creole Festival this past October since I'm a lover of French music. I found Narakiel's Inn on a Dominican website and decided to take a chance based on what I saw on the website and the fact that I just got a good vibe from my correspondence with the owner. I also really wanted to stay in a place that was in Roseau to be close to the activities in the stadium for the Festival.

Narakiel's is a small inn but was nice, clean, very comfortable and reasonably priced. The location was fantastic and the room was really well equipped with air conditioning and hot water which were essential for me since I didn't want to "rough it". I think that some of the rooms also had small kitchens for a slightly higher rate which I would consider trying out next time. Although I didn't see as much of the island as I would like (since there was so much going on around Roseau during the festival), I did venture out to a the Champagne beach and Trafalgar Falls which were both quite amazing. It was really easy to travel to these places since public transportation was easily accesible from the Inn.

Dominica is really wonderful and I would highly recommend it, and the Creole Festival. I would also definitely recommend Narakiels as a nice place to stay while there.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)

Been to Narakiel's Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Narakiel's Inn

Address: Riverside, Roseau, Dominica
Location: Caribbean > Dominica > Saint George Parish > Roseau
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 23 B&Bs / Inns in Roseau
Ideally located in Roseau, Dominica Narakiel's Inn offers stylish accommodations with comfort, at very affordability prices. Narakiel's is a small, family owned/operated Inn containing 6 guest units that are modestly sized. Narakiel's Inn a particularly wonderful choice for the traveler who not only prefers smaller, 'bed and breakfast-like' accommodations, in a comfortable, clean environment but also greatly values personalized attention and a central, convenient location.Narakiel's is located near shops, supermarkets, restaurants and serves as the perfect base for accessing all major sites, beaches and adventures. The Inn contains standard rooms, a studio, and a two-bedroom each equipped with Private Bath, Air Conditioning, Free Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Coffee/Tea, Dual US/Caribbean Voltage, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, and more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Narakiel's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Narakiel's Inn Dominica/Roseau

If you own or manage Narakiel's Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.