“Comfortable, convenient, courteous and the Best Value!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Piscadera Seaview Apartments to your Saves list
Piscadera Seaview Apartments
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Piscaderaweg 51 Nst, Willemstad, Curacao   |
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Comfortable, convenient, courteous and the Best Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Slow down and check this place out. I am a mother of five but traveled alone for my sisters wedding. The whole time I wished my family could be enjoying it with me...not just because i was in another country for the first time, but because my stay at these apartments was better than any resort we have ever gone to. I am simple and really wanted to feel like home. The apartment did not accomplish this hommie feel without the hospitality of the manager who was always, like 24/7 available. Sharon made this stay feel like home, she was like my big sister and helped me understand how easy it is to get around the island. There are probably upgrades that will be helpful to attract those seeking more luxury, but not necessary for me. I did not want to take taxi's as they are very expensive. There are many buses that travel throughout the day and are literally right outside of the apartments and only cost $1.50US. Beaches are 10min walk with no need to fear the very peaceful locals. What is advertised is there. No hidden fees. Perfect wi-fi, very clean, modern and comfortable. Please give it a chance. I was very happily surprised with my accommodations. My mom stayed at the Plaza and was disappointed and tried to stay with me. When i go back to visit my sister and bring my family I will be booking here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great quite place, lots of privacy.
Close to the beach, attractions and Willemstad.
The apartments have everything needed. If you fell like making your own food, there is a kitchen equipped with all that you would need. There are mini markets close by, infarct they are within walking distances.
Sharon, the person managing the place, is on top of everything. She is ready to help and make sure your stay is comfortable.
Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Piscadera Seaview Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Piscadera Seaview Apartments

Address: Piscaderaweg 51 Nst, Willemstad, Curacao
Location: Caribbean > Curacao > Willemstad
Beverage Selection Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #21 of 67 Specialty Lodging in Willemstad
Hotel Class:3 star — Piscadera Seaview Apartments 3*
Welcome to Piscadera Seaview Apartments An invigorating holiday awaits... Our resort is captivating and centrally located just outside the lively city center of Willemstad. Piscadera Seaview Apartments offers a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea mixed with authentic features of Curacao. Our 32 accommodations are tastefully decorated and are equipped with everything you need to make your stay with us comfortable. All of our apartments are air-conditioned, have cable TV and have a fully equipped kitchen. Our entire resort has free WIFI. Take a refreshing dip in our large swimming pool and relax in the shade on our sun terrace. The beaches at Piscadera Bay are a 3 minute drive away. Let our friendly staff guide you through all that our beautiful island has to offer you. Discover the pearly white beaches in Westpunt, explore the rough coast at Shete Boka or indulge yourself at one of the many serviced beaches. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Piscadera Seaview Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Piscadera Seaview Apartments Curacao/Willemstad

If you own or manage Piscadera Seaview Apartments, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.