Just stayed for one night while travelling to Trinidad.
-Great locaton;many restaurants and shopping places are close by
-Close to queen Emma bridge
-All basic amneties available; nothing fancy
- The reception is on first floor; need assistance from somebody to enter the elevator without an access card plus the elveator is too crampy if you carrying much luggage.
-Room was clean but feeling like old and cheap.
-The staff was not so helpful but decent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad