Nothing fancy about the place. All I needed though was a place to sleep as I went to the beach or scuba diving during the day. No point wasting big bucks on a fancy hotel if all I'm going to do is sleep there. It's close to high end shopping and lots of restaurants. The staff were decent enough. The only odd thing though was that when I was packing for my departure I found a pair of ladies panties on the top shelf of the closet. I always do a thorough room check prior to leaving. I hadn't had any company and they certainly weren't mine. They took a night of my bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad