I stayed here overnight on my way to Bonaire. The room was clean, the sheets were also clean but dingy. Wake up call was on time and the staff were friendly. The price was about the best I could find. Taxi service from and to the airport was seriously pricy though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad