This hotel is ideal for people doing business in the city. If you are going for a vacation or a special occasion forget it! Its a place to rest and thats all. The breakfast sucks. You only get cheese, ham and bread. When I requested eggs, I was told that I will have to pay extra for them. $1.50 each. But the location is in the heart of thd shopping area. I got a room with 2 single beds. The view from that room was a dirty alley. I went to the front desk and requested a king bed instead and was given a much better room on the 3rd floor with a little view. I will stay here again if I go to Curacao.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Marco Hotel has been recently renovated to satisfy our guests that come to experience the beautiful island of Curacao, especially the ones who come to shop or admire the stunning historical buildings located near our hotel in the middle of the city. Our hotel consists of 80 rooms all with private bath, central air-conditioning, cable T.V. with more than 40 channels and FREE wireless Internet in every area of the Hotel.Downtown casino located of the ground floor of the San Marco building has also been remodeled and has more than 200 machines, roulette, poker and black jack tables and with happy hours and prizes given each week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your San Marco Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Marco Hotel Willemstad
- San Marco Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad