We stayed at Limestone Resort for three weeks It was (for me) the trip of a life time, my partner, being from the island , was my private tour guide.
Roel and Sylvia were lovely hosts. Set in tropical gardens and fronted by Spanish Water this laid back resort combines a friendly and informal atmostphere. The resort is a watersports paradise.There is a well maintained pool and exciting watersports ranging from Kayaking and snorkeling to scuba diving and wake boarding available in the area.
We enjoyed our cosy studio appartment which was kept beautifully clean throughout our stay.
The SUV which was included with the rental package was a blessing as Limestone is tucked away from the more populated areas of Curacao.
Limestone is near the very nice Jan Thiel resort where for just 5 Naf you can spend the day at their nice sandy beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limestone Holiday is a small & cozy resort, family friendly & run, cool on the wind side & fun, like a holiday home away from home, with all facilities for a pleasant stay in Curacao. 10 comfortable waterfront apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, a full kitchen and a porch. A kid friendly pool with Jacuzzi, a private beach. We have a small office open 9-5, where we recommend activities, the best beaches to snorkel or take a dive course. Think of anything you like to do and we help you find it. You can rent a car on site or we can arrange one you'll need to see the island. Enjoy the view over the beautiful Spanish Water bay with a constant sea breeze, a perfect place for water sports. Away from the crowd, an intimate place to meet & make friends, get married or have your honeymoon or celebrate something new, play and have fun. It's romantic in the full moon. Next to the best restaurants, beaches and all there is to do. You can kayak to Barbara beach, sail or windsurf, make a boat trip to Small Curacao, fish, discover the island and it's many beaches & reefs, play golf, visit a gym or a spa, shop downtown, dine at the finest restaurants, enjoy nightlife & dance salsa. In Curacao or at Limestone you don't need to be bored. This is the place to start your holiday. Just relax & enjoy. It's like another day in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Limestone Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limestone Holiday Hotel
- Limestone Holiday Curaçao
- Limestone Holiday Resort Curacao/Willemstad