To begin with the good points..This hotel is ideally suited in the heart of the city centre..close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Overall the hotel was safe enough, had electronic locks throughout. The reception was a bit offkeyed, a short walk from the hotel itself, at the entrance tot he hotel there were quite a number of young people hanging out which I was a bit skeptical about.
Reception was excellent, very helpful and always willing to offer whatever assistance they could provide. The hotel itself needs some renovations, there were minor work that needs to be done, such as replacing handles on the cupboards, fixing the closet doors etc, but housekeeping did a fair job in cleaning daily, replacing fresh clean linens daily.
Breakfast was good, however I found it was way too expensive..USD 25.00 per room.. and you were basically served breakfast a la carte..
We did request non smoking rooms however when we entered there was a very strong stench of cigarette smoke.
All in all it is a good cheap place to stay in the city.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel Willemstad
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel And Casino
- Howard Johnson Willemstad
- Willemstad Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel & Casino Willemstad