This was our first visit to curacao and i must say we enjoyed it,from doing a little research on the internet the reviews were not so good about the hotel but seeing it for myself was the complete opposite,the staff was very friendly and accomadating our room 319 was large,great view of the floating bridge housekeeping vaccumed and cleaned everyday we got cleaned towels everyday and the food in the hotel's restaurant was delicious,it has a children's park outside i think it's a public park it does not belong to the hotel but our daughter had fun sliding and swinging,the people are very friendly and the shopping AMAZING,the next time we visit curacao we will be staying at this hotel it's very affordable but they really need to have their pool cleaned everyday though,it was smelly and dirty so we took a taxi to the nearest beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel Willemstad
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel And Casino
- Howard Johnson Willemstad
- Willemstad Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Curacao Plaza Hotel & Casino Willemstad