Lets start this review by saying that the trip to Curacao was a pleasure. The resort was clean and the staff very professional and courteous. My wife and I enjoyed the vacation because it was our honeymoon. Ok i will list what i like and what i didnot enjoy about this vacation,
1. Cool breezes at all times. Great natural air conditioning.
2. You can drink the water from tap without getting sick.
3. First island resort that we have been to where its safe to walk off the resort.
4. No one begging for money.
5. Friendly people on and off the resort.
1. Food could be better. No bad breakfast and lunch, but dinner at the buffet was a miss.
2. A la Carte is terrible. With the one exception of the Japanese was excellent.
3.The bed was to hard to sleep on. Now that's by personal problem. Some people like hard beds.
4.The shower water would never get hot enough for me. Some time it was cold and had low water pressure most of the time.
5. Nightly entertainment was weak.
6. Would help if they had theme nights in the buffet.
7. Would enjoy more local food be served at the resort.
8. To many pigeons around the food areas. Listen up people please stop feeding the flying rats so that they will go away.
Even with the issues I would still return to Curacao. Maybe not to this resort at first, but at a later time. The island is beautiful. The people are warm and friendly. Sunscape has some work to do, but overall I would recommend going to this resort. Resorts only improve when people submit their opinions on how their stay was. I submitted some pictures so everyone can see if they like this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Endless fun in the sun.Enjoy a fun-filled getaway of a lifetime at Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino (previous Princess Beach Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino). Located Soutern-western of the Caribbean and just off the coast of Venezuela, the 38-mile long island of Curaçao offers idyllic weather, exquisite beaches, spectacular snorkeling and much more to families, couples, singles and friends. At Sunscape Curaçao all guests will enjoy an Unlimited-Fun® vacation where everything is included from top-shelf spirits and daily refreshed mini-bar, to limitless food and beverages and endless daily activities. Guests can enjoy the on-site dive center at Sunscape Curaçao where they can catch a boat right at the resort to the National Underwater Park and enjoy diving and snorkeling at one of the most popular diving sites in the world. Located just 10 miles from the International Airport Hato and two miles from the capital city of Willemstad, guests can enjoy everything that Curaçao has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort, Spa & Casino - Curacao Hotel Willemstad
- Breezes Resort, Spa And Casino - Curacao
- Breezes Curacao Hotel
- Breezes Resort Curacao
- Superclub Breezes Curacao
- Breeze Curacao
- Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino - Curacao Willemstad